To submit loans to Loan Product Advisor (LPA) through the REMN Broker Portal, Brokers must
participate in a sponsored relationship with Homebridge Financial Services (HBFS) and notify their
credit agency once the LPA credentials are received. The following steps must be completed prior
to LPA loan submission.
Request Third Party Originator (TPO) Sponsorship
1. Click https://www4.freddiemac.com/CRP/#/sponsoredAccess to register.
• Enter HBFS Seller/Servicer # 175156.
• Complete all information on the page and click Continue.
3. Enter Broker Company Information and click Next.
4. Enter a Primary Contact and an Alternate Contact, click Next.
5. Complete the Merged Credit Setup, click Next.
Note: One of the five (5) listed credit vendors must be selected.
6. Enter the Principal Officer Information, click Next.
7. Read the Certification and Agreement. If in agreement, click I Agree to continue.
8. Confirmation Summary will appear. Broker will receive an email from FreddieMac with
the confirmation and a copy of the agreement.
9. After completion of registration, the Broker and REMN will receive a confirmation email
(3-5 days) with new TPO ID and LP Password.
Notify Credit Agency
After a TPO ID and password are received, the Broker must contact their credit reporting company
and ask that a LP account be set up for their TPO #.
Enter LPA Credentials
To submit to LPA from the Broker Portal, go to the Loan ProcessingAutomated Underwriting
Click the Credentials button and in the pop up enter:
• The new TPO ID and Password
• Select the Credit Agency
• Enter the credit Reference #
• Click Ok